It’s been a year to remember. A year ago, we had just rebranded to Pattern from iServe, acquired the international consulting firm Practicology, and moved into the Innovation Pointe building in Lehi, UT. Today, we’ve been defining what Pattern is for over a year, expanded our global capabilities, and barely fit in our Lehi HQ office.
We’re so thankful for our amazing partners and employees who have gotten us this far. Let’s take a look back at Pattern’s growth and major events of 2019 as we step into 2020 with even greater goals ahead.
Recognition and growth
2019 has been an outstanding year for Pattern in terms of growth. In early December, Pattern was recognized as one of the top 10 most promising companies in Utah by Inc. 5000. Pattern ranked No. 10 on the list with three year revenue growth of 1,133%.
This recognition joined a growing list of Pattern accolades this year:
Pattern was recognized as Utah’s No. 15 Top Revenue Growth Company from the MountainWest Capital Network in terms of net revenue increase.
Pattern was No. 9 on Utah Valley 360’s Fastest-Growing Companies list for the 2019 UV50 Awards.
Pattern was the No. 2 fastest-growing Utah company in Utah Business magazine’s annual Fast 50 recognition program.
Research, webinars, and content
We’ve been busy at the grindstone this year at Pattern, churning out more ecommerce research, analysis, and content than ever before. In case you missed them, here’s a list of some of our favorite research, as well as our most popular pieces of content by views.
Download our research and analysis:
- Download our report: Top Challenges and Trends for Navigating Amazon and eCommerce Marketplaces in 2019
- Download our data sheet: The Global eCommerce Landscape and Marketplace Opportunity
- Read about our analysis on star rating and sales featured in The New York Times and Buzzfeed News.
Read our most popular content:
- Amazon 3P: Frequently Asked Questions and Things to Consider
- How to Become an Amazon 3P Seller
- What Is Amazon’s Born to Run Program?
Watch our on-demand webinars:
- How to Successfully Navigate a 3P Presence on Amazon and Beyond
- Amazon Vendor Singularity and its Implications
- How to Successfully Regain Brand Control on Amazon and Beyond
We can hardly believe we’ve already been Pattern for a whole year. We chose to call ourselves pattern because it hits on the core of Pattern’s mission: finding data patterns to help our partners grow on ecommerce. We can’t wait to see how we keep defining what Pattern means for us and our partners in 2020.
In addition to creating a name for ourselves, we also worked hard this year to create an exciting work culture to attract our kind of people. We came up with four key cultural values that define exactly who our type of people are: Data Fanatic, Team of Doers, Game Changers, and Partner Obsessed.