UAE Retail Group
United Arab Emirates
- Brand had no access to the latest technology.
- Brand’s current technology was not fit for purpose.
- Brands’ current order management system was struggling to keep up with in-store stock.
- Omnichannel customer experience was negatively affected.
PHYSICAL RETAIL MARKET CHALLENGES
- A physical retail market and online presence were difficult to manage.
- The brand wanted more online sales.
SLOW OMNICHANNEL GROWTH
- The brand had a large retail group in physical locations, but needed to grow its online presence.
- The brand’s omnichannel strategy needed adjustment to fit current market standards.
- Pattern delivered an ecommerce omnichannel framework that the brand started implementing.
- Brand is now planning to build a dedicated omnichannel team to support the strategy and changes.
- The brand’s first transactional site successfully thanks to Pattern’s insights.
- Traffic and conversion rates were delivering above expectations.
Let's Talk About Partnership
Our ecommerce growth experts will walk you through what a Pattern partnership looks like for you.